EasyCarts is a Bukkit/Spigot plugin for Minecraft Servers that enables hassle-free and reliable
transportation for Minecarts with players in them.
This plugin has been tested with Spigot 1.8, but it should work on older Bukkit versions as well.
Important note: In order for intersections to work correctly, they must be built with straight rails only (like a +). Building them with a curve in the center will disable minecarts from stopping at intersections. T-Intersections work as well.
No special blocks are needed to stop the cart at intersections though.
EasyCarts doesn’t affect Carts with Chests, Furnaces, Hoppers TNT or mobs in them.
Hint: EasyCarts has no slowdown blocks. If you want to slow down your cart on a certain part of the track and then boost it again, build the following rails:
All speed values can be changed in the config.yml.
- Minecarts will stop at intersections. Continue simply by looking in the desired direction and pressing forward.
- Minecarts will automatically slow down before curves or slopes to avoid derailing or crashing into upward slope block. Carts speed up again after curve or slope.
- Players can ride the minecart faster even without booster blocks.
- Increases maximum speed of minecarts.
- Powered Rails can boost the minecart more.
- Ops can change the speed values via commands.
- Minecarts will push entities on a collision course out of the way to avoid collision.
- /easycarts reload: Reloads the settings from config.yml to memory. Useful for testing values ingame on a server.
- /easycarts push: Sets the value of MaxPushSpeedPercent in config.yml and saves config.
- /easycarts boost: Sets the value of PoweredRailBoostPercent in config.yml and saves config.
- /easycarts maxspeed: Sets the value of MaxPushSpeedPercent in config.yml and saves config.
- /easycarts slowwhenempty: Toggles the value of SlowWhenEmpty in config.yml and saves config.
Refer to config.yml comments for more infos on the parameters.
easycarts.admin: Enables execution of the above commands. Granted to OPs by default.
- Carts will derail after start if spawned directly on a curve.
- Carts will only stop at intersections with flat rails. Curves or slopes intersections were not implemented on purpose.
I highly recommend installing CraftBook and enabling the MinecartTemporaryCart feature. This allows you to right click a rail with an empty hand to instantly spawn a minecart. Just make sure to set RemoveMinecartOnExit: true in config.yml to correctly remove carts when doing so.
Have fun with the plugin!